Thread: Mite dip
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #5
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Oh poor Chachi. Did he get sick and his immunity drop? Awww, the sweet little fellow, I just feel so bad for him. I've never had one that had the mites, but I did work at a vet when I was younger. I worked in the back alot and I had to give 2 german shepards a dip every week. It did stink and they seemed to be very sad when they would walk in each week cause they knew what was coming. This went on for like 2 months I think. They had it really bad too. They had bald spots and were getting some crusty spots. It did clear up though. I was so glad, because it sucked having to put them through it every week, not to mention myself! I wasn't ever required to wear a mask. hmmmm, guess that vet didn't bother to inform me I should. Well, I hope Chachi clears up soon. I know it's a pain in the butt to have to keep dipping him. We actually poured it over the shepards and they had to stand there for a while before we took them out and patted them down. I do remember having to wear gloves; it would irritate my arms if I got it on me. Good luck,
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!