View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #14
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
TOTW is actually not a small family owned business at all. TOTW *is* a Diamond brand food. It's not simply manufactured there. Like Natural Balance, for example, is a different company that utilizes Diamond's facilities to manufacture their food. However, TOTW is a Diamond brand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
Taste of the wild was purchased by diamond before priduct of it began.

Someone came up with concept was making it and Diamond purchased it, it was alwaus manufactered by Diamond.

They removed the inventors information from tge TOTW page years ago.

TOTW is now also made in large priduction plants as Diamond expanded over the years at one time it was made independantly.

Thank you ladies for the information. You are right and I am wrong as much as I hate it - I don't hate being wrong I hate it that TOTW IS a Diamond product. Not being one to take new information at face value I contacted TOTW both by email (waiting for a response) and by telephone. The phone rep told me that Taste of the Wild was the Diamond Dog Food grain free line. It is and always been a Diamond Dog Food product. When I told her that a field rep had told me that TOTW was owned by a small family business she affirmed that the information was correct. She told me that the Diamond Dog Food company was owned by a family in Missouri.

I am somewhat pissed and confused. Lollie is doing fantastic on the food, but I have lost confidence in the prouct knowing that it is a "Diamond" food.

I will copy and paste the email I receive back from the company when comes.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!