View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Tallulah Bee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default AWESOME dog food

I blogged about this, which I'll link, but I've been telling everyone about this fantastic new food we're eating. It's probably much less economical for larger dogs or more than two dog households, but my picky eater loves it!

Sojos is a really great, grain free, dehydrated dog food. It's made up mostly of vegetables (first ingredient being sweet potatoes) and they carry it in Beef and Turkey varieties. Tallulah is a BIG fan of the Turkey. It's pretty easy to make with equal parts water and food. To the best of my knowledge it has NEVER been recalled and they use human-grade ingredients similar to The Honest Kitchen.

We have yet to try their treats, but with flavor varieties like Chicken Pot Pie, PB & J, and some other assorted flavors I think they fit the bill on uniqueness! The Good Dog variety I have seen up close at my retailer and they're small--they'd make great training treats!

A 2 pound bag makes around 10 pounds of rehydrated food--my yorkie, being three pounds, can eat about 3/4ths of a cup spread throughout a week. It costs me roughly $18 per bag, and I bought ours over a month ago. We store it in an airtight container, and we've still barely put a dent in it.

Their customer service is excellent. I wanted to make sure Tallulah would like the stuff before I invested in a bag, but unlike Honest Kitchen, they don't offer free samples. I contacted them asking if there was any way to get some and offered to pay the shipping, and admittedly, I didn't expect them to get back to me. Not even a half hour later, I got an email back from them asking what kinds I wanted and where to send them at no cost to me. The sent four pouches in two flavors and it got here fast!

They're wonderful to work with and the dog just loves the food.

For the complete review I've done, you can go here.

Just thought I'd mention this one to the rest of the world struggling with picky eaters.

PROPERTY OF
Tallulah Belle, Charlie Bean, and Kaechie Sue
Tallulah Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!