View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
It is so frustrating to have these things happen to our computers. I don't have any advice about this, but wanted to mention that if you can't get it figured out, Matt from RemoteTek is great with fixing these problems and has helped many people here on YT. I recently had him work on my computer because it kept losing everything. Thank goodness I had Carbonite, or I would have probably lost it all for good. I thought I had a nasty virus, but it turned out to be a corrupt user profile. Matt does the work remotely so you don't have to take your computer in and his fees are very reasonable. I also had him work on my old computer a couple times and he always has done a great job. Here's his website: Remote Tek Support Good luck with your computer! I hope you get it figured out!
GTK. I just bookmarked his site for future reference! I like those that work remotely & just fix it for a fee!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!