View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #92
barbielb
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Wish you would share a picture of the now-home little Teddy! I'd love to see this little one!
I sooo wish I could have had a video!! We were really worn out and very depressed when we returned back to the condo late last night. Then, my sister started screaming when she saw him and I think we were all in shock. We then started crying and hugging & kissing each other. As soon as we took Teddy into the condo- Teddy started running around jumping up and down- kissing all of us. He was sooo happy It was honestly very surreal....and since we were sooo tired it was almost like we were dreaming....so happy that it was really real!!

I'm posting a pic of Tessie helping look for her cousin Teddy (in the back seat late that night going everywhere). And then 2 pictures of my sister with her Teddy She was sooooo excited! Of course she's not crazy about the photos of her since they were taken after she was rained on and of course cried off all her make-up after being reunited with her baby

I really wish I could have been there to video or take pics of when she finally got home tonight with Teddy & reunited him with her son Chase. Teddy loves Chase and I'm sure he licked him to death
Attached Thumbnails
Please Help!!  Missing Yorkie!!-tessie-looking-teddy.jpg   Please Help!!  Missing Yorkie!!-teddy-susan-9-5-2012.jpg   Please Help!!  Missing Yorkie!!-teddy-susan-9-5-2012-ii.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!