View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
Amelia417
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Momofthree,

Hi! I currently live in Mobile also. I have a 2 year old Lhasa Apso that is have some discomfort in his right leg it seems. When er pick him up he yelps, and sometimes he climbs stairs very slowly (but he used to run up them and jump like no other!) It has been about 3 weeks now. He doesn't play with his brother (a yorkie) and wrestle like they used to, and we have been to the vet. The did the physical exam and she felt all the bones and muscles in his right hind leg and hip and even back. she didn't feel anything abnormal, but did put him on some anti-inflammatory meds and says if he is still favoring it we may need to do an xray. It seems like we are having the same problem. What I found strange is that he will still run in circles chasing his tail (so I'm thinking maybe his back isn't hurting him, and maybe it is not this)... but I am not sure, and hate to go this with the vet. The xray is about $120, SO I may need to do that and see, but I hate for the vet to say "we don't see anything wrong" like yours did.
Amelia417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!