View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

She seems to be doing better now. I did not realize that DAP was like three shots it one I knew it was for three different things but though one thing did it all I guess. I think it might have been the shots more then anything and I will tell the vet about it when we go back. Me, my vet, and the vet tech all felt lyme was a very important shot for Callie to have because she seems like a tick magnet, our area seems bad with ticks off and on, and its is almost always the little ticks that bite her. I am going to put my own note in Callie's record binder that if she gets DAP again in three years to do it by itself. I am making sure that even if we have to stay up really late that she is getting her special play time we do every night so I am trying my best to keep things as normal for her as I can. She is eating again and chewing bones and playing more. I worry about making sure all her shots are up to date with the moving because I do not want her to catch anything I can keep her from getting. There are times she seems so very sensitive and I forget she can pick up on what I am feeling even if I am not sure I am feeling it lol. I did have a panic attack around the same time she was acting off and I had forgot about it so I am sure she sensed that too.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!