View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Depressed Callie

Callie is depressed and I'm not sure which thing is the cause and what to do about it. Tuesday she got two shots her 3 year DAP and the a Lyme shot (I know how most people feel about shots and I did what I thought was best for my Callie also because she is bigger the vet felt two at one time would be ok) well she seemed fine we went to the new house we are still fixing up and she ran and ran around it and through the newly fenced yard then we came home and she ate dinner fine and was a little sore and went to sleep. Well ever sense she has been sleeping all the time and not wanting to eat much or play no matter how much I try.Although she is going out to lay on the deck in the sun a few times. Now my grandpa has been gone early in the morning until 6 at night with painters and other repair men at the house and Callie is used to him normally being around and she loves sitting with him in the morning when he drinks his coffee and she naps and its just the two of them. Also we have slowly started packing some and some of it is extra stuff of hers from upstairs like older toys I kept up there but we did that a week ago. I was going to get a thyroid test at her yearly check up Tuesday but she had been acting so lively, happy and playful that I thought everything was fine. She goes back in two weeks for another shot should I have them test her thyroid then? Worried and not sure what to do.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!