View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Sandysbabies
YT 2000 Club Member

I know what you are going through. We have literally tried and bought everything under the sun for Kayla and nothing helps. She can only go out in the backyard. That is the only place she does not panic. Taking her to the vet is a nightmare. They said to bring her in for shots etc. when the weather is cool. We run a humidifer all the time and let her sleep with a fan blowing right on her. I have tired to help her loose weight but that is hard. This little munchkin loves to eat. When she does have one of her spells I just hold her and rub very gently up and down on her throat and that seems to help. We have even sedated her to take her to the vet and nothing works. I have one of the ice mats that helps some but fever is a real concern. Hers has hit 106 before. We thought we had lost her. They say to keep the house dusted, no spray any perfume sprays. No candles. I hope this helps and probably alot of it you know. As far as barking at everything, its hard. I have to just put her in the kennel sometimes to settle her down. Good luck and hope your baby gets better. If you know something that we should be doing I would appreciate any input.
Sandysbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!