View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
zaknnana
YT Addict

Default Looking for suggestions!!!

I have a 4 year old female yorkie (Lily) that is very spoiled (by choice)!! She is a great dog in that she is totally housebroke and goes on pads, she has never torn up anything even when she is left alone, she is 3-1/2 pounds and cute as she can be!! PROBLEM.....we brought home a 9 week old little yorkie puppy on Sunday (this is following Friday). Lily hates the puppy!! It is a very small yorkie and she is cute and smart as she can be!! I took her to the vet to have her checked over the day after I bought her and he said "she is a healthy little dog"!! Lily is ver aggressive with her and even foams at the mouth she gets so upset with her being in the same house!!! I still let Lily (older dog) sleep with us in the bed and the puppy (Sophie) sleeps in a crate. Can anyone tell me if there is hope that Lily will ever accept her?? If she doesn't do better soon I am going to have to sell the puppy because it is just not worth losing Lily from a stroke or something or losing the puppy's head because Lily growls and bites her every time she is close to her!! Has anyone dealt with a situation like this and what did you do if you have been throgh it??
THANKS
Karen
zaknnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!