View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #13
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
I have a crocheted one that I thought might work, but I tried it on my girl and when she pulled it hits right in front of the shoulder. I want to try to allow for about a 4 inch diameter around the bump, to allow for any swelling after the operation. I think a double strap closure with a D ring on the girth strap would work... or a boy's type vest with a huge front leg hole might do it... I am open for any ideas though...

This one would work if it joined separately around the neck and girth, but as it is, when a dog pulls, the neck piece slides right over the side shoulder area... back to the drawing board...

Attachment 373918

Ok...what I am thinking is...combine the concept of how a buddy belt is made and the choke free...in a soft but firm fabric. You could used fusible webbing ...
Do the buddy belt concept around the legs but use the concept of the chokefree in the way it connect on top so you don have to use buckles.

I see you were already thinking along that line

Or

A boy Type harness..but cut the shoulders away kind of like a man's wife beater under shirt.

Ha ha ..it's easy for me...your doing the work..but hooe that helps. Again..you're great !

Last edited by Lil Sis; 08-24-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!