Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyloveslucy View Post
Thank you for the suggestions! We have been to the vet, and they were given a clean bill of health. We believe they got out of a puppy mill. They were found in the ditch a few miles from where a puppy mill was uncovered later that month. They are so precious,I cried for days after we got them. Heartbroken that someone could be so horrible to two precious pups. Lucy's coat is doing much better,Ricky is a different story. He mat's easily, if anyone has suggestions on what we can do to prevent it that would be helpful. We brush them daily,but he can get them so quickly. Thanks again for the suggestions.
thank you for saving ricky and lucy! cute names. have you tried yorkie splash and shine...? plus the detangler..you can google it. mine cedric knots very easy but with weekly baths with s&s and daily brushing his coat is awesome. my lola is very scared of everything and reacts this way. i find that whatever i do i do it slower with her and in a very soft voice i explain what im doing and tell her over and over she is safe and it is ok. it has gotten better some things still really scare her but being consistent helps. good luck and welcome to yt.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!