View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #14
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxiesmama View Post
My Clarks are so cute and comfy...I actually made DH get me the exact same pair yesterday while he was at work so that I would have brand new ones for the trip...LOL.

Right now I am scouring Youtube for tutorials on ways I can style my (short) hair without blowing it out...braids and twists and things. I just know the humidity is going to kill my hair, so I want to try to be prepared. Every video I've watched involves using bobby pins...something I admittedly have never mastered.
I have frizzy hair too and the humidity here in Florida makes it impossible to keep it looking nice if I straighten it. It'll look fabulous and then after 5 minutes outside, it's a wreck Id your hair curly? If so, I'd get some moisturizing gel or mousse and just wear it wild and curly, very sexy look for the tropics Buy yourself a cute hat once you get there.

As far as sneakers, if you're going to be doing a whole lot of walking, I'd say bring some, but go and buy some lighter weight ones because the heavy sneakers will not only weigh your bag down but they'll absolutely weigh you down too when you're walking.

Happy Honeymoon!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!