View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

One other thing, I have VERY thick, curly long hair. sounds nice, but believe me it's not. Its curly right to the root so it's extremely large hair and it gets frizzy really fast. I cannot wear my hair down when it's curly. I love to straighten it bc it straightens so nice and its not that hard, but it takes awhile to do. On my first cruise I brought all my hair 'essentials' my blow dryer, straight iron, the million bottles of anti frizz I use, the oils and all that for straightening my hair. Well it ended up not being worth straightening my hair. I either got wet everyday in the ocean/pool/hottub etc... or the 'steamy' hot showers with my hubby (hehe) turned out I didn't even bother with my hair anymore during the trip. All that luggage space wasted! haha Next cruise I didn't bring my straight iron at all or my blow dryer. I went from wet hair and put gel in it and wore it curly, its natural state. Get some pretty clips or something to put your hair up, I had some silk flowers or sparkly clips and it looked pretty!

Again, HAVE A GREAT HONEYMOON!!! Mine is in 3 months and I CANNOT wait!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!