Thread: Pimples?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:42 AM   #13
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
She fets black heads as sge is probe to them, yes sone small flat whiye puss balls that sit right on the skin.

So disgusting she had a large bump appear on her neck, during separating her hair to see wgat the hard lump was I guess I touched it in the right direction and a massive pimple like exploded.
She has only had one like that vet said it was from all the hot spot ointment the week before.
Princess has had the groomer remove a few black heads before mainly as she was fetting her course coat growibg in.
For the most part using acv and lemon juice on skin before using wen to clean condition hair ciats has helped.

Its not alwats about bathing more or cleaning more sometimes it has had more to do witg meds abd her secere allergies.

Id never mess with them other thanr to cleanse but is it possible yours just has a rash?
Ouch, poor Princess. Hope that she'll be feeling more comfortable from the ointment. I do not think it's a rash as there really isn't anything funny looking with them. I'm petting her and all of a sudden I will feel a tiny bump. I always check just in case that it might be tick and I see that it's a pimple.

I'll dap with an astringent for now I guess. I will be taking her in for her appt in another week or so and this time I will ask the vet.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!