Thread: Pimples?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
On the cats chin it's called feline acne & comes from bacteria that grows on/in the plastic bowls & can be treated with astringent like sea breeze or clean & clear. I have never had a dog with this problem but don't know of any reason you could not use the same on a dog .
Thanks for the reply. Maggie doesn't really get them on her chin as my cat did. I have actually found little pimples all over her. When I say that I've found them, I find them here and there, not in mass quantities by any means. And they are small ones, not yucky big ones. I've found them on her back and her head. Mainly where she's covered with hair. I try to keep her belly and chest shaved close so she doesn't have much hair there. I bathe them, usually every 2 weeks and use an oatmeal shampoo and a conditioner.

It's hasn't been so many that I've forgotten to mention to the vet when I've taken her in. She's due for bortadella in a couple of weeks so I will ask then. I just wondered if anyone has found pimples on their dog, anywhere.

Last edited by Mom to Hot Rod; 08-06-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!