View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:02 AM   #10
acesmom79
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan78 View Post
I am so sorry for your loss and having a tough time. You can not blame yourself or have too many 'What ifs' I did the same thing when we lost our dear Keally that I did not sleep anymore. I would go to my vet and cry and ask what if we did this? Please don't beat yourself up like I did. Little Ace is probably running with my Keally waiting til the day we meet again.I also found a wonderful breeder and did go on and got another little angel.Hugs to you and from my little angel Kinder too. Susan
Thank you, this has been devastating and kind words help. Yorkies are so special and the people that parent them know this.
Before we got Ace, hubby and I were looking into getting a small dog. I had had a yorkie growing up as a kid and I knew how special they were. Hubby wasn't big on getting a yorkie, he wanted a Chihuahua. Chihuahua's are fine dogs, but i'm in love with yorkies. So I got my way and we got Ace.
Overtime, I saw my husband had joined FB groups like, "I love my yorkie"LOL! And now we are getting a new little yorkie guy at the end of next month. After having Ace, Husband now knows why I love them so much, and he has yorkie fever. They just become part of your heart. I'm thinking it's the personality and the look. I know all are different but they are such loyal, brave, sweet babies. Take care.
acesmom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!