View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:52 AM   #1
stevesma
Yorkie Talker

Default Steve update/checking in

Hi, everyone! I haven't left the forum just been sitting back watching my puppy, Steve grow up. He will be 8 months on August 1st. If you guys remember I was questioning Steve's "Yorkieness", lol

Well, I have mended fences with the breeder since I do love him soooo much and she has given me pics and a lot of info concerning his parents.

Also he was fixed last Thursday and the vet believes he is Yorkie due to several characteristics he has. He may not be the best example of a Yorkie but he believes he is. I know he has something way back or else how would the "parti gene" have come to be but at least I don't think his mama was cheating with a chihuahua anymore. haha

So I am going to attach a couple pics of his mom, dad and sister. Mom is the smaller more red dog. I believe Dad is a puppy in these and his sister is also a puppy. I saw his Dad in person and he is completely tan and silver now, still with a little white on his chest. Mom died after the puppies and sister looks pretty much the same with more black once her hair grew out.

What do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
Steve update/checking in-faucet-replacing-047-medium-small-.jpg   Steve update/checking in-faucet-replacing-052-medium-small-.jpg   Steve update/checking in-steveprofile.jpg  
stevesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!