View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #9
anniernc
YT 1000 Club Member

Thanks to everyone for their input and suggestions. Elsy is doing better tonight. I've only given her 4 little spoonfuls of the low fat canned food and her meds today. They normally eat Natural Balance and the natural balance treats once in a while - no other kind of food at all. Abigale my elderly rescue has bouts of pancreatitis and I had her on low fat canned food but she didn't like it so I tried the natural balance duck and sweet potato and she hasn't had a problem at all with it and she loves it. I think I'm going to put all of mine on royal canin gastrointestinal low fat diet so maybe it will help, but if Elsy's problem is due to stress I don't know what I'll do because she is so attached to me. She is rarely left alone (except when I was in the hospital and my husband was either at the hospital or at work during the day) Most of the time if I'm not at home he is at home with her but he says she just sits and watches for me. She just like a baby that wants her mama all the time.
anniernc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!