View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
jadabug
Jada + Bogie = ♥
Donating Member

Default Oh my Aching Back!!

I had the strangest thing happen yesterday. I was out on my screen porch and I have a small wrought iron table with a glass top. I had cleaned the top and was bent over dusting the legs of the table, no lifting involved. I just was standing up after being bent over from the waist and as I went to a vertical position something pulled in my lower back. The moment it happened I was in excruciating pain and could not stand straight. It took about 5 minutes to get into a standing position.

I have been alternating heat and ice and taking ibuprofen. I am still in a lot of pain and can barely get up off the sofa without help. I cannot bend at all without severe pain. I am ok after I stand up, as long as I make no sudden moves or try to bend. Do I go to the my Dr. today as the office is open half a day for walk in patients or do I give it another day to see how it goes?

I cannot believe the pain when I was not even doing any heavy lifting. Has anyone had something like this happen before? I can't believe my luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!