View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #57
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I JUST got home from the ER....OMG, what a mess....Sick people EVERYWHERE!!! I had to wait for several people that were a lot worse off than I was, to be seen...which was fine....I was really beginning to think I really did not need to be there....long story short....I broke 2 ribs and hairline fracture in 3rd...AMAZINGLY, I did not break any bones in my elbow...thank goodness I fell across that mop bucket and that probably saved my elbow...blunt force trauma to muscles and the nerve....they put a splint to prevent me moving the joint...but let me tell you.....this thing is not going to match anything I wear, so it may have to come off...I have a sling I can use....knee is ok....all that milk and cheese and calcium laden foods I have eaten all my life have really paid off! THANK YOU ALL, FOR THE PRAYERS AND POSITIVE VIBES AND CONCERN! I can not take pain meds...they make me violently ill....I will take Advil or some extra strength Tylenol and get some sleep...
Try some blackberry brandy! Dear friend, am so glad you are ok. Will say a prayer for my fellow clumsey friend!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!