View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #15
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Lola is the worst at this, I have posted about this before, only she puts her toys in places where she can not get it back without help from me. She now drops her toy in waste paper baskets and whines until I get it out or finally jut tips the basket over, or pushes it under a piece of furniture or behind my file cabinet, all places that she can push the toy into but not retrieve it fun. We swim and she has her own raft, now she pushes her toy off it every few mins. into the water and then stares at it floating away, then will either jump in to get it. I don't understand this behavior, but I do not it drives us nuts, be glad if you babies put their toys in places they can retrieve them from.

She is exhausted today, I can honestly say she carried her new toy around for about 8 hours straight yesterday, squeaking it the majority of the time till she was huffing and puffing, She took it up and down three flights of stairs, and even jumped off the bed after lights out and ran down to the kitchen to get it, I finally had to pick it up and hide it, the second she was out of bed this morning she was staring up at the bar barking for me to get it, she must smell these toys because she did not see where I hid it. I went out for a few hours this morning and since I have been home she has slept all day because I think she is so tired from all that squeaking yesterday. LOL she will never have a double chin from all that squeaking action she does.

Last edited by DBlain; 07-16-2012 at 01:54 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!