View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I started a new post a few days ago about Suzi's behavior, she does this with her toy frog, it is small, and for the last few days has carried it in her mouth crying and whining. She was recently spayed and had a dental cleaning, so I wondered if it had something to do with that, She was acting very funny though, she would com out of the bedroom, circle the coffee table with her toy and go back in the bedroom, or she would go to the dining area with that frog in her mouth, do the same thing, and back in the bedroom. she will leave her toy right next to her, not bury it. Plus she is possessive towards her frog. She hasdone this before once, and it does not last too long. My friend was here and watched her do this several times, thought it was cute, but after a while it did get a little annoying. I just let her be and carry on, She will stop when she has had enough. The funny part of this is it is always the same toy. LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!