View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
Christinee
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I just saw the worst thing on the news last night! Someone took a puppy and pulled its little tongue as far out of its mouth as possible, then clamped the muzzle shut on it and ducktaped the muzzle closed on the little tongue!!! That baby was sitting there with its little head hanging down and this huge red balloon of a thing hanging from its muzzle. I don't know how the dog was found and what was done being or was done for it as I hit "Pause" on the DVR and had to change the channel. On the huge TV screen that close up of that horror just took me by surprise & hurt so bad I couldn't deal right then. It hit something somewhere that just took me out and I lost it. I've thought of it so often since so today I will have to go find out and see if there is anything to do to help. But last night - the huge site of what some monster had done filling the my field of vision was more than I could manage. What fiend did that should be publicly "caned" or something and then sit in jail for years! That act took a monster!
What's wrong with people. I just don't get it.
Christinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!