Thread: Storm
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Yes it's BAD in this area. Still over 100,000 w/o power. Stop lights are out, gas was gone. People acting like maniacs! Cussing at each other at the gas station, honking at each other at the intersections. It was a mad house out there yesterday. I'm like... people... we've only been out of power for like 15 hours! Imagine if we ever had a catosphre... people would be killing each other! It's madness.

Our house still has no power but I'm dogsitting all weekend and am one of the only sections around here that does have power - wooo! Lol.

Jackson did surprisingly well too. A few loud booms made him shake for about 5 minutes but then he curled up on the couch with me and the other dog. *I* was scared though! All by myself and the lights flickering. I was so worried the power was going to go out. Lightening was terrible too.
I think i would have been freaking out if I was by myself. One of the reasons I am staying home for a few days until things are starting to get better is the craziness lol
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!