View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #79
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Thanks ladies-

I know I am a complete basket case. But it is just killing me the things I am going to be putting her through, and just when she is happy and peppy and feeling soooo much better after all the pain and suffering she has been through- And now I'm going to traumatize her again. I know exactly why I'm doing it, but it still is excruciating just the same. and I wonder-what if I lose her because of either the MRi and the anesthesia or the surgery. How much more could she have lived happily with supportive but conservative care. I know I shouldn't be thinking these things, but I just can't control my mind. I am scared all the time now. I worry night and day when she shakes her whole little body, or barks with enthusiasm. I can't wait for Tuesday, so I can finally get this thing resolved-at least with a plan to do or not do the surgery. I'm just so devastated by all this-I feel like I am having a nervous breakdown. But you guys are keeping me sane, so thank you all....so much again. This is the very best outlet, I am practically living by my computer. Thank you all for being there.
Shellie
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!