View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #65
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broodizt View Post
I called VSH and inquired about AAI experience of the neuro's there. I just wanted to find out about how many surgeries their most experienced doctor performed. It was like I was asking if he had robbed the Federal Reserve. I mean, as a consumer, am I not entitled to ask these questions? The girl seemed greatly annoyed and even insulted. She stated that Dr. Lipsitz has over 30 years experience in the field. I said yes, but about how many AAI surgeries did he do? How many successful outcomes? I swear it was like I slapped her in the face. She said she didn't know and the Dr. was seeing a patient, and she'd have to get back to me, but I really don't know if she will. Did I say something wrong? Did I overstep my bounds and unintentionally insult the Dr.? PLease someone, let me know. I thought this was what I was supposed to do, as a worried and concerned pet parent. I have to call Dr. Bob and ask him for a referral to a VSH NEURO, as he was classmates with two of them and told me he would talk to them about Cassie when I was ready. I'd love some feedback from you guys.
Shellie
No, you did not do anything wrong. You have to remember that a person answering the phones is just that....a person answering phones. She was wrong to be so curt....and she should simply ask the vet and get back to you with an answer! If not, then simply ask the vet when you go there. I am sure he/she will have no problem answering your questions....and IF they do, go elswhere!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!