View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #64
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Default update

I called VSH and inquired about AAI experience of the neuro's there. I just wanted to find out about how many surgeries their most experienced doctor performed. It was like I was asking if he had robbed the Federal Reserve. I mean, as a consumer, am I not entitled to ask these questions? The girl seemed greatly annoyed and even insulted. She stated that Dr. Lipsitz has over 30 years experience in the field. I said yes, but about how many AAI surgeries did he do? How many successful outcomes? I swear it was like I slapped her in the face. She said she didn't know and the Dr. was seeing a patient, and she'd have to get back to me, but I really don't know if she will. Did I say something wrong? Did I overstep my bounds and unintentionally insult the Dr.? PLease someone, let me know. I thought this was what I was supposed to do, as a worried and concerned pet parent. I have to call Dr. Bob and ask him for a referral to a VSH NEURO, as he was classmates with two of them and told me he would talk to them about Cassie when I was ready. I'd love some feedback from you guys.
Shellie
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!