View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesmom View Post
I am so bummed. I took Hope out today in her new bag and was only gone an hour. Had an appointment with my chiropractor then stopped at the market to pic up milk. I thought she was doing great being so quiet. I had stuck a chew toy in with her but apparently it wasn't enough cause when I came home and took her out she had chewed through the harness strap of the purse. I had it attached to her harness dress. UGH!!!!! Makes me sick knowing I just spent this much money only to have this happen the first day. : ( The bag itself is still in great shape. Any ideas how I can attach another strap to it or where I would even find one? Just glad I went with the less expensive bag even though this was alot for me right now. I just wanna cry! Oh well....it's just money right? : (

Sharon

www.jenniferkelly.name
Missing my baby girl!
In My Heart Forever!

oh no... I am so sorry!! My friend, Lisa, had something like that happen and she took it to a shoe repair place (I think it was at a flea market but you can find them almost anywhere) and she had it fixed for just a few dollars.

How old is Hope.. I guess she is still in the "chewing" stage..
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!