View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #25
Perrella
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buubles0115 View Post
My mom knows nothing about dogs that's why she isn't deciding. She hardly knows the difference between breeds lol
I don't mean to be a downer on getting a new pup, but I do have some concerns for you and your mom.

Based on what you have said above, does your mom know the overall long term cost involved with any dog, but especially this breed? It can be quite expensive for just these little ones routine care and the cost is devastating when the real medical issues come up. I think it's only fair that the costs is explained to her and that she fully understands the responsibility she is taking on. As it will be ultimatelybe on her, due your age and lack of imcome....is she ok with that?

What about when you are in high school and your social life is booming, is there going to be time for a puppy? Does your mom have the time for a dog then, as it will be mostly hers...you will be way to busy.

Not trying to discourage, just adding some thoughts for you to consider on top of what all has let you know about taking on puppy mill pups. I'm sorry you have to face all this but you will be well informed to say the least. Please think.....think long and hard.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!