View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #30
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijoux1 View Post
It does seem like if you explain to the that it is urgent that he is seen..that even with your surgeon being gone until July 3, someone else in the practice should take his emergency patients!! I am so sorry you are having to go through this! I don't blame you for not wanting to wait until he gets back in town. I am definitely keeping you and Alex in my thoughts and prayers!! You have had your hands quite full lately, and I know you are ready for everything to just be normal again!
Yes, he does have someone who does see his patients when he is not there. That surgeons nurse was SUPPOSE to call me today. But never did. And honestly, he was the one who saw us in the hospital over the weekend and left us sitting there until my surgeon came in on Monday. So, basically I think he is an idiot. But I need him to give me a referral to an Ortho. Maybe he will do it over the phone. I do plan on calling them yet again in the morning.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!