View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #2
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Ok this might sound weird but you need to order KissE collars, I don't know why but when I put them on my 7 month old whos trying to gain her rank over my Miss Mini it calms her. I would put them on both of them for a few days and then retrain or get outside help from a professional.

I feed my two seperately, I make them both lay down and stay and give them treats at the same time. I don't leave food down for them to fight over and I never give one attention without the other. If Mini is on my lap, Mia is on my lap. If you need to handle one make sure the other is penned. Remove the behavior from happening while you make the change...kind of like if they chew shoes, put shoes away BUT train them to not chew shoes...

This is working for me, I am very careful not to slight one over the other and when I see things reving up the KissE collars go on and I spend alot of time retraining them together.

I hope you find a solution.

Good Luck

p.s. how old are these pups? How long have you had each?

Last edited by lynzy420; 05-30-2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: p.s.
lynzy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!