View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #1
katy-yorkie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Please!! I'm desparate!

I've asked before, but if anybody has any suggestions, I need them!!!

Maggie just attacked Buster AGAIN! She does this at least once a day! She will grab him by his ear (I hope it's his ear) or on his face and won't let go. She's growling when she does this, she is intending to hurt him. I know she hurts him because he cries out. This usually happens when any attention is paid to Buster. It happened Saturday when I picked them up from the groomer, the groomer was getting Buster ready to leave and I was putting the harness on Maggie (pretty innocent). It happened just now when John was petting both of them, this is the first time he saw her do it and he was shocked. It happens if anyone, at anytime pays attention to Buster and she is within biting range. She does it if you are paying attention to her at the same time or if he comes up when she is getting attention. I don't know how to discipline her, right now she's in a room by herself. Maggie goes for a dental in a while and stuff like that makes me nervous anyway and now she's in a room by herself, ugh. But, I'm afraid that she is going to really hurt Buster. So far she hasn't drawn blood, I don't want it to get to that. Buster just gets more beat down and afraid each time she does it, he literally is afraid of her. If anyone has any suggestions, please, I need them. If you know of anyone in my area that can help, I need the suggestion! I don't know what to but rehoming her is not an option!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!