View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:42 AM   #56
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Well both of my patients are hitting the floor running today!! Mikki is no longer vomiting, she is drinking and eating on her own!!!! But the best thing is she is starting to torture Rosie again! She has been peeing but finally went poo this morning!! Yeah!! She is feeling so much better. Hard to believe that she was sooooooo sick yesterday! Thank goodness I took her in! Yesterday it got scary with the dehydration fear. The vet said if she threw up one more time she had to come in for IV fluids. I guess she heard him because she hasn't thrown up since!!

Alex is doing great too. During his bandage change yesterday, the nurse said his tissue was starting to grow back. Which is what we want. They took out the infected tissue and now new healthy tissue should take its place. We go to see the surgeon today! Hopefully we will get good news too!!

Thanks so much everyone for the support and prayers!! They are much appreciated!!

Michelle, Lisa, and Shinja, you three ladies are a God send to me. Thank you for putting up with my 9 million questions!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!