View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
MommytoMiles
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnelily View Post
My little Charm hasn't been herself for a little over a month now, not playing, not eating like she use to, she acts depressed and has no energy. I taken her into the vet office 3 times already this month. The first time was because of vomiting and no energy. I thought she may have eaten another ear plug of my husbands because we are missing one. She done this in the past and pass them fine but this time it was a different kind not soft form type but a harder plastic type that were on a cord. We keep her inside so she could only go on the pee pad and never saw one in her stool. The vet did an x-ray, blood work, and she had a little temp. Nothing showed on the x-ray but a lot of gas, her white count was a little above normal so we given Clavamox, some orange liquid I can not read his writing for the vomiting and told to give her a 1/4 of a pepsid. I took her back the next week and he gave her more Clavamox because the vomiting was less but she still wasn't well and back to herself he thought she looked better. Today I took her back and insisted he do something she has changed into a depressed unhappy dog and she vomited again last night. I'm waiting for him to call me back this evening. He did 2 more x-rays and a complete blood panel this time, she had a temp again and he could tell this time after a long discussion that she is not acting like herself. I'm worried to death what it could be. He said he wanted me to try and get a pee sample they tried their but she didn't have to go. He gave her a antibiotic shot and a stronger med called Baytril. She has lost 12 oz this month and is now only 4lbs. He said the plug may be in her just floating around because she does poo just fine.
I hope she is better soon. Miles ate one of my ear plugs and I didn't know until I saw it in the poop (i am grateful for that). Would they be able to see it in the X-ray??
MommytoMiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!