View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 06:45 AM   #12
Prince Toby
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Hi... I have 3 yorkies - 2 girls & 1 biewer boy. I HATE USING DRUGS or pills on them unless absolutely necessary. My vet encouraged me to use flea tick preventitive so last year I used Frontline on them, and I found a few fleas. This year I switched to Advantix. My girls went nuts itching from it, so I switched to Revolution - well yesterday, my worst nightmare came true. Yesterday morning I applied REvolution, and yesterday afternoon we ended up in the hospital due to a reaction... dizziness, dry heaves, loss of appetite. Needless to say, I was hysterical. People don't understand that these little dogs react differently than other dogs do. What do you YORKIE PEOPLE use if anything? anything NATURAL? don't use anything at all? Suggestions are welcome... Thank you.
My little one is 2 lbs and they gave me advantage 2 for him and he did not have a reaction and I have not seen 1 flea since he was treated. When you use these you have to use a soap free shampoo or it will dillute the product and it will not work.
Prince Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!