View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
Pookie1w
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for your comments. I was actually speaking to a co-worker about this today. I got Coco Chanel from a neighbor who I would puppy sit for. At times i'd come home from work and hear her barking upstairs and knew she was alone and hungry. Saving grace was that neighbor gave me key so I was able to pick her up, being her home and take care of her needs until neighbor came home. I had her for 6 straight days while neighbor went on vacation with her new boyfriend last August. Coco greeted her upon return, then hid under my dining room table and wouldn't come when called. She never went upstairs again.

I never had a dog growing up and having one now is not something I would have done on my own. I consider us two souls who needed and found each other. I still don't have a handle on balancing both our needs but it's a work in progress.

I can't imagine my life without her and I hope that she'll have a long life with me. But should she leave me prematurely, I don't think I'd have a need to have another pup.
Pookie1w is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!