View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #30
Ozzy-LFK
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you very much you all for your responses! You have really made this day better!

Well, my assumption was that the vet is always correct – but as I can see then some of you have experienced that vets are not always correct, which at this point are really good news to me!
I have as well heard that you cannot always evaluate after parents size, how big your yorkie will grow up, but I somehow assumed that this is for others not in my case and then vet... But it seems that my Ozzy has decided otherwise.
I totally agree that I should be 100% sure before I make a case against the breeder, so I will not start anything before we have some DNA test results. Although Chachi I have as well read that Wisdom tests are not always correct… So I think we will wait for couple of month and see how it goes with growing and if there are some signs which make us more doubtful and then check him. And keep eye on the breeder as well…
About the cat vaccine – well this is not very good for the dog, but Ozzy has seemed fine all the time so it has not affected him hopefully in any matter (as made him maybe bigger ). The only thing is that we have to have missing vaccine now and have to do several at the time. Ozzy was not so happy about it.:/
Of course, the most important is that Ozzy is a healthy and happy puppy! And he is and he is the sweetest I have ever known!
And thank you for encouragement that he looks like a real Yorkie! This is my first yorkie so I have nothing to compare with as only to that I read in here and in net… So thank you all once again! And we will definitely put new pictures here! Ozzy has very pretty big eyes and he looks really funny when he is up to playtime…the only thing is that it is very difficult to take a picture of him!
Ozzy-LFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!