View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #23
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
PLEASE, do not jump to conclusions from a statement from your vet! You can have a Yorkie that is just going to be a big Yorkie! I just went thru this with a man I sold a Yorkie to...his VET "told" him he had been sold a Silky Terrier, because in HIS opinion, the dog looked like a Silky!!! The female he bought is a beautiful female that comes from 18 generations of Ch and GrCh Yorkies, on both sides! What I think ACTUALLY happened was the receptionist made a typo on the spay receipt, and when the parents got home, they saw Silky Terrier typed on the "breed" line, ASSUMED that was what the vet was calling the dog, and they emailed me with that ridiculous assumption! I sell all my babies on a spay/neuter contract, and send the owners the registration papers when they spay the dog and I am provided proof of spay... they saw all the registration papers and both parents registration papers, as well as a pedigree on the pup when they purchased the baby.......my lawyer said to send the papers when they provide a copy of the spay papers on the dog I sold them, NOT on a Silky as the receipt stated. I contacted the owner, he would receive the papers when I received spay papers on the dog I sold them, NOT on a Silky....also contacted the vet....have heard NOTHING from either of them. YOU BE VERY CAREFUL ACCUSING A BREEDER OF DOING WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING HER OF DOING....YOU CAN FIND YOURSELF IN A TON OF LEGAL PROBLEMS, AS YOU DEFAMING HER BUSINESS AS WELL AS HER REPUTATION. YOU BE CERTAIN BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, THAT WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING HER OF, IS CORRECT.
IT IS WORTH EVERY DIME I SPEND ON THIS SITUATION I AM IN....MY ETHICS AND INTEGRITY AND MY NAME ARE PRICELESS TO ME.

MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!