View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #6
Rescuemomma
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
I prefer Taste of The Wild. Called TOWT on here a lot. It's actuallt the first second fouth and seventh highest rated dry food in the last independant health study. I prefer to feed the Roasted Wetlans Foul flavor, I have thw slamon before too but it was a bit too rich a protein for my mini Schnauzer definately avoid the lamb and other red meat for Yorkies its often just too rich and you have a tiny one. Best of luck oh yeah TOTW is also very inexpensiv, grains free gluten free, and a hypoallergenic food especially important qualities for a tiny. Definately give the wetlands flavor a try...well your dog not yoy however it is people grade
Ingredient wise it's a good food - but I always have to tell people to be careful as it is made by Diamond pet foods - and alot of their products are getting recalled right now. They've had alot of quality control issues over the years. That said - I've known many animals, dogs and cats, that thrive on TOTW - and it is one of the more affordable grain and gluten free foods on the market.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!