Thread: Bi-Polar Pnut
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #27
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Your Coco is so cute- I just love Boxers, they are a great breed! My brother’s Leo is such a goof ball! I love watching him- Ya that is what Leo did, he looked at Peanut like, calm down dude!! LoL I was shocked when I saw Leo take his head and push Peanut down. That was the only thing he could have done really in dog ways, other than fighting back, but thankfully Leo is a sweet heart and I think he knows how small Peanut is!! I also think Peanut knows how BIG Leo is , and I m shocked that Peanut tried to get fresh with him!

That is so funny you say that- Leo and Coco sound a lot alike and Pnut/ Georgie sound A LOT alike haha!! Yorkies are little nuts aren’t they? Haha The only fear I have with Leo is sometimes when he gets crazy and runs around, I fear Pnut would get in the way other than that they have never had a problem, and when Peanut has a problem with Leo- he pretty much ignores it and looks at him like he is crazy!

I am going to think about a name- are boys sounds like they are equally crazy~
Thank you she is really so sweet. She is getting old but still gets around and is in good health. I can't believe she will be 13 in October! Georgie is definitely a little crazy ok a lot LOL. Before I found YT I thought I was the only one with this 4lb furball that ran my life HA! We love every minute of it though and we created this monster. I can understand your worry Boxers are wild and I think they male Boxers are even more so.

Let me know what name you come up

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!