View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:12 AM   #15
KimInMD
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdollyorkies View Post
Luckyyorkie Breeder has beautiful, healthy, and INTELLIGENT YORKSHIRE TERRIERS.... There Yorkies are groomed & trained to walk by her feet at all time. The breeder is very lucky to have one of the most beautiful Yorkies. Her Yorkies ARE AKC PEDIGREE REGISTERED AND ARE AMAZING YORKIES. SOME YORKIES ARE CONSIDERED TINY T-CUPS BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTRA SMALL AND SMALLER THAN OTHER.... YORKIES COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES LADIES JUST LIKE US....
BY THE WAY MY NAME IS MARGARETTE AND I ADOPTED A YORKIE FROM LUCKYYORKIE, AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH OUR LITTLE YORKIE HER NAME IS GAGA GIRL....
The owner of Lucky Yorkie website also tends to use all capital letters and very similar wording. The term "rag doll Yorkies" denotes someone who is just as misinformed as someone who uses the term " teacup, tiny teacup and micro teacup". In my opinion, this poster and Lucky Yorkies are one in the same person. Even so, welcome Margarette! You'll find a wealth of expert, factual information here on Yorkie Talk. This information can be invaluable, since there are many misconceptions about the breed. We can also help you to learn the red flags that would identify a dishonest, inexperienced, back yard breeder. Yorkies are our passion here, and we love photos. We look forward to seeing lots of pictures of your little Gaga Girl soon. Again, Welcome!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!