View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #15
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
And that's where the problem lies...

The money you handed over for your puppy supports all the other dogs continuing to exist in those conditions that you recognized as being wrong...so you directly supported a puppy mill.

While some posts may seem harsh (and without doubt, some are unnecessarily so...), remember that ALL posts are not only directed to the OP, but are also part of the YT library of threads for future people to come along and read.
Believe me I understand this now but when I got Laddy I was totally uninformed as many who come here are. I felt horrible after finding this site and realizing this but the act was already done. I knew Laddy was sick and I needed help, yes I agree that if you haven't purchased a puppy yet, or like me have, you do need to be informed but not "judged". I just feel that being to critical will cause lots to just not come back and it is not helping at all to have them become upset and decide to ignore the advice given. I fight puppy mills now with all that is in me. My second little girl was a rescue and I have been involved every way I know how in shutting them down here in Missouri but there is only so much I can do. That is what I mean though, people were nice to me here not judging me and it helped me understand the real situtation behind puppy mills.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!