View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #11
MamaZiggy
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
And that's where the problem lies...

The money you handed over for your puppy supports all the other dogs continuing to exist in those conditions that you recognized as being wrong...so you directly supported a puppy mill.

While some posts may seem harsh (and without doubt, some are unnecessarily so...), remember that ALL posts are not only directed to the OP, but are also part of the YT library of threads for future people to come along and read.

I really agree with this. I have often seen very harsh posts on here, and yes itt does chase people away, BUT i truelly believe ALOT of the members on here try to educate in a nice way. I really think the site has gotten a whole lot better. I do also think the information on here is vital to those still looking fir breeders. Like with me, I got my puppy and he was sick, there was nothing i could do about it then, but i am so grateful to those who showed me the red flags (after i had gotten Ziggy). Now I am better educated and do pass that info along when asked. And it has come in very handy now that I am looking to add to my family.

Those that are rude are in the minority, I believe... And I hope people will stick around and not be chased away or hurt by these few..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!