View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:43 AM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

The thing is these are typed words and you can never tell how they are said. Also people will see these threads who might not have gotten there puppy and will see 8 weeks is not good and buying from a puppy mill is not good. I think some people will take a post of just straight info and see it as a nasty negative post when its not. After getting the 8 week old puppy or buying from a puppy mill or breeding your dog when you should have you still need to understand why its not good so you know in the future. The people here care for yorkies greatly and yorkies don't have a voice so we have to be there voice. I know I will never go oh awesome puppy it was so great you bought them from a puppy mill and there 8 weeks old oh and your gonna breed them that super. I have a puppy mill pup with many problems and I feel its my job to speak out and let others know about what I have been through with my yorkie no I would never change her but people need to know the terrible side of these puppy mills and the issues dogs can have from buying one from a puppy mill. Your not just informing the poster with your reply your informing everyone who reads it.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!