Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #224
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

We only have 11 weeks left. We're not even counting down by months anymore

We had another issue with the bridesmaid dresses! One is in, and one is still on order and should be here in May (becuase the store forgot to order the second one, as I mentioned earlier). So the bridesmaid whose dress is in, picked up her dress on Tuesday while she was here for a conference. She loved it, she tried it on and it fit, etc. I was at work so I couldn't be there to see! She went home (2 hours away). She also bought some black shoes and was telling me this morning she was going to take a picture of her in the shoes and dress to show me. Then she said "By the way, did you think this dress came with a sash? Because it did not." Yes, it comes with a sash, a black sash which will match their black shoes. She called the store and they told her oh the sash is there at the store (whoever gave her the dress forgot it I guess?) and it's a TEAL sash. The dresses are teal, the sashes are supposed to be black. We said that when we ordered!!!!!!!! Anyways, my bridesmaid said we need a BLACK sash and they basically said sorry, that will be an extra charge to change it now.

I left work and got in my car to drive over there. When I got there I was prepared to be bridezilla, but when I tried to say what happened I started crying I am just so stressed. I guess either way it worked - as soon as I can bring the first dress back to the store, it will be changed to a black belt at NO CHARGE and they will also change the dress still coming in. Crisis averted. But annoying and frustrating and stressful nonetheless.

I am so ready for the wedding to be over
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!