View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #38
lemonlime
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsnaround View Post
My yorkies names are Lily and Riley there daughter and dad. I lost my precious Lexi last June (who was mom) I have pictures of her on my profile page. I also have a cairn named Maddi an outside inside dog named Abby many farm cats and of course my horses

I let the hair grow out in the winter but this time of year I cut them very short as they play outside alot And go on camping trips with us. It is much eaiser to keep them clean. I love the long hair though and have much more time in the winter months to keep them combed. Luckly their hair grows fast so i get the best of both. You will figure out what works best with your life style as she grows. Again she is adorable
Lily and Riley are just adorable! Sorry to hear about Lexi's passing. You are definitely an animal lover! I am terrified of horses and cows for some reason...always have been even though I have been exposed to them most of my life and never had an incident with them. Sophie is my first pet...it's true what they say about how you can't have just one. I know Sophie and I would both love another little Yorkie around (will have to work on my hubby for that one).

I might try the longer coat this winter as it gets pretty chilli up here during the winter months. It's so true their hair grows quick! I just can't get over how adorable all these long haired Yorkies are on this forum!
lemonlime is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!