Thread: Meet Scrappy!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #8
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Well, I thought of Scrappy Doo, Scooby's lil brother, and while he's not fiesty like the original Scrappy is, I felt it was appropriate since he was a stray. I think all animals who survive as strays are tough, and that somehow he survived proves he is strong, even though he is tiny. I have one of Smokey's shirts on him, that I forgot to send along with his forever family, and Scraps is SWIMMING in it! It looks like pjs on him.

Plus, if anyone remembers, Scraps is the name of Victor's dog that has passed on in Corpse Bride, which is one of my favorite movies. So I go between calling him Scraps and Scrappy. He still doesn't know either LOL.

But since he has bad LP, he doesn't jump, or even try, and he can't do stairs, so good thing he's not so clingy, he didn't cry to sleep up on the bed. I'd be afraid he'd wander off the edge and break a leg or something. He was totally fine with sleeping on his little bed on the floor in our room. Uni was totally fine with not sharing her bed. He even barks when he wants out to go potty!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!