Thread: Meet Scrappy!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Default Meet Scrappy!

Just wanted to introduce my new foster, which we have named Scraps, or Mr Scrappy. I met up with Jo Ann on Sat to pick him up. He's a tiny little guy, only about 5.5 lbs, and makes tall supermodel Uni even more freakishly model-like. (Uni's 6 lbs, but looks WAY bigger than him bc her legs LOL)

Haven't gotten a pic of the two of them together yet, but they are getting along well. We think his is a senior guy, about 10 yrs old. He's got a bad case of LP, esp in his left leg, so I doubt I'll be trick training him. For now we are working on him learning his new name.

He eats great, not picky at all, is potty trained, and is quiet! He does have a bit of a reverse sneeze thing going on. Don't know if he's got a cough, or it's just how he is. =/ Hoping it will go away.

Anyway, here's his pic! He had to be totally shaved down bc he was extremely matted. (He was picked up as a stray.) Even with his chihuahua look, you can tell he's all yorkie and will be even cuter when his hair grows in.
Attached Thumbnails
Meet Scrappy!-imag0866.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!