View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Yes she is spayed and they have run bloodwork on her several times with the last one done in November for her dental surgery. And each time nothing comes up. I also should mention that she has recurring urinary tract infections. The last one was in January for which she was on antibiotics for a month. The vet said it was cleared up after doing a urine analyst.

I got Brandi at 7 yrs old, she was basically used for breeding and horribly neglected. When I got her I got her spayed and the vet said something curiuous after her spay....it was something about having to wrap something around in her stomach. Apparently Brandi had had several C sections. This was several years ago so I don't remember the exact terminolgy. Beyond her recurring urinary tract infections and these "episodes" Brandi shows no other symptoms of anything being wrong. She is just as active with a healthy appetite.

I hate it when she goes through this because I feel so helpless. I just want her to open her mouth and tell me what is wrong. I've research bloat and every sypmton but I can't find anything on the internet. Everything I've research suggest she has an upset tummy which may be true because this is the only time she will eat grass. If is an upset tummy what can i do to alleviate her suffering?
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!